Applications for FEL-100 are open until 21 February
12 Feb 2020 | BusinessNZ Energy Council
Future Energy Leaders Apply by 21 February 2020
Being part of the Future Energy Leaders (FEL-100) programme is a unique opportunity for any individual under 35 years old to be connected to executives and strategists around the world. This year, YEPN and BusinessNZ Energy Council (BEC) will manage the application process for the New Zealand cohort.
How to apply?
Programme applicants should meet the following essential criteria:
- Solid interest and proven track record in energy; the CV indicates a specific achievement and the potential to become a leader in the energy sector.
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Minimum of 3 years full-time post-graduate and professional experience in an energy-related field.
- Highly motivated and encouraged to work with the YEPN, BEC and the World Energy Council (WEC). Ready to show commitment to become a member of the FEL-100, remaining engaged for at least one year.
- Advanced level of English as the programme and all communications will be delivered in English.
- Not be more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- Have the support of their organisation to participate in the programme.
- You must submit this application by 5pm on Friday 21st February 2020
- We will then review you application (amongst the other received across the world), and you will be advised of the result in March-April
Two more things:
- Click here for the FAQ about the application process
- Click here for more information about the programme
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
Till next time,
Young Energy Professional Network